Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tool 2

What category is your tool from? Which tool did you chose and why did you chose it?
    The tool i chose is Goalforit.com. Goalforit is a tool that helps keep you organized when setting personal goals. I am notorious for setting goals and forgetting about them after some time has passed. Being able to set up reminders as a resource for setting and achieving my goals, I may finally see a check mark printed.

How easy is it to use? How have people been using this tool?
   This tool is as simple as keeping a written journal at home. Using Goalforit is a lot more resourceful than just writing in a book. You can create a network of friends and family along with other users to help encourage you. Selecting categories such as fitness and health will show you other peoples goals and advice given on how they are planning or did achieve their goal that may be similar to your own.

Would you use this tool in a personal or professional manner?
   I would use Goalforit in a personal manner to set up and track my goals. This tool will help me stay focused, helping me perform a balanced and fulfilled lifestyle. I learned that there is a Chore Chart for children to teach kids responsibility in a fun manner. I know this would be beneficial to many parents with a busy household.

No comments:

Post a Comment