Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tool 1

What category is your tool from? Which tool did you chose and why did you chose it?
  The tool I chose is Mint.com.  Mint is a Financial Management tool that helps auto- balance and auto-categorize your personal finances. I would use this tool myself for it is a free service to help me manage my money in expenses, investments, loans/mortgages. This tool also gives insights into personal finances, making it easy to practice smart financial management.

How easy is Mint to use? How have others been using this tool?
   Mint is ranked in a Easy to Use category. It is a simplistic way to stay informed with decisions you will want to make when in action. This tool is available as an application on your android or i-phone. As a free application to help you make better choices with your hard earned money, its nearly impossible to not download.

When using this tool, would you find this tool be used personally or professionally?
  Mint is for personal and office. If I were to be a small business owner, I know that I would be using this tool. When managing so many different accounts, Mint can keep you updated and organized with each and every account. Mint works with all banks, providing bank–level data security and industry–leading identity protection. Its security and privacy have been validated by VeriSign and TRUSTe.

No comments:

Post a Comment