Monday, April 8, 2013

E-Portfolio

Having an e-portfolio seems to be very beneficial source. I am looking forward to learning about eFolioMinnesota. I chose eFolioMinnesota simply because there was a you tube tutorial provided. I was able to find other videos connected to this website in order to get a better understanding as to why and how this site is used. I do not consider this as an easy process, for all I can do on the Internet is simply log in and out of my e-mail and facebook account. I recently learned that there is a site currently being used as a business networking builder, Linkin. I am looking forward to working with eFolioMinnesota to help me in a professional manner. I recall setting up an e-folio about five years ago when I graduated from my Dental Assisting program. I did not follow through with my resource and now understand how important this will be once I graduate form school with my new career. I want to show that I am able to work in the forever growing field of Dentistry and perform all duties in the technological aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment